HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS UPDATE
-MAY 27TH, 2008-
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Haunters for Hooters has gained COFFIN LOADS of attention since the launch just a few weeks ago. Haunted House owners, Haunt vendors, Haunt Actors, Horror celebrities and many more are joining the fight against breast cancer. Donations are coming in by the HEARSE FULL!
HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS IS MORBIDLY EXCITED TO ADD THE FOLLOWING TO OUR DRIVE!
· Bobbie Wiener, AKA World Famous “Bloody Mary” has offered to auction off HERSELF to the highest bidder at the Silent Auction. Bidding will start at $3000.00 (plus RT Air and Hotel). Bloody Mary will come to the highest bidders’ HAUNT for a make-up demo and appearance. Money raised from the Bloody Mary auction will go directly to Kathryn DeSautell.
· Chuck Williams from “Bubba Ho-Tep” and “Halloween-The Haunting of America” will emcee the Silent Auction on Sunday, June 15th from 10am-12om.
· Rotting Flesh Radio has become the Haunters for Hooters Media Sponsor.
· The very sexy Hooters Girls have announced their appearance at the Haunters for Hooters Booth on Saturday, June 14th from 12pm-2pm. Please stop by to meet the Hooters Girls and get a photo! OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.hootersrmd.com
· HAUNTERS FOR HOOTERS IS NOW ON MYSPACE!! http://www.myspace.com/
· Julie Pawlowicz has just released “The Nancy Collection” from her Jewelry company, Natural Charm. Each piece uses flower infused beads and is handmade. Please reserve your order now through http://www.naturalcharm.com
· Lola Davidson from “Search for the Next Elvira” has donated her dress she wore on the show for Raffle.
· Kentucky FX hand made a Mummy in a Cairo Crate valued at $700.00. The crew stayed until 3am on Memorial Day to finish the Mummy prop for us! This mummy is so realistic; you would not want to get pulled over in Cairo with him in your trunk! Thank you Mike Bisch!
· Many Haunters and Vendors have gone above and beyond by making special props for the Silent Auction. Many will be proudly wearing the PINK AWARENESS RIBBON, and some props will be breast cancer Pink.
WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF DONATIONS! BOTH MONETARY AND ITEMS FOR SILENT AUCTION!
(SPECIAL THANKS TO: CHAD SAVAGE, DUSTI LEWARS, NATHAN ZWIEFEL, DAN FAUPEL )