How to Fail at V Day:
1. Decide to write your honey a vaguely naughty, altogether mushy poem.
2. Decide to do so on the Nook he bought you last year.
3. Spend way too much damn time getting the app you used to sync with the web so the poem can be manipulated online.
4. Realize there's no damn way to do a copy and paste whilst using your Nook.
5. Send the poem to your Gmail account.
6. Try to forward the poem to your honey.
7. network error network error network error O HAI I AM YOUR NOOK AND I HATE YOU
8. Hit send about a dozen times.
9. Check your Sent folder. Nope, apparently that mail never sent.
10. Send it a gazillion more times. BECAUSE I FRIGGIN LOVE HIM, I WILL FILL HIS FRIGGIN MAILBOX WITH THAT MUSHY POEM!!!
11. Send it to your Yahoo mailbox.
12. See no evidence that it sent.
12. Put the Nook into a time out and use your damn iPhone to forward the poem one more time...just in case. Because it's definitely in your Yahoo mail. Which means your Nook lied. Which means..oh, hell.
13. Decide you hate poetry. And Nooks. And pretty much everything except your cat.
14. Try to snuggle your cat.
15. HAHAHAHANO! HAIRBALL!
...And that's why Bones has a gajillion emails from me that all say the same damn thing.
Which is, 'Happy Valentine's Day!'
AND I REALLY FRIGGIN' MEAN IT!!!
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.ETA: