* grab a jar of some sort of Indian cooking sauce
* guesstimate a pound of chicken and dethaw
* guesstimate a rice and water amount and throw that into rice cooker
* cut up and cook chicken in wok
* add sauce
* look for other things to add
* add broccoli
* add kudzu (to help fight this lingering cold)
* add some ground flax seed
* allow to simmer to help soften up and flavour the kudzu
* discover that the rice was timed to finish when the chicken did- yay!
* realize I made too much
* wash cooking stuff
I'm not confident enough to think anyone else should be subjected to my 'let's just add things to the pot' meals, but the experimenting is kinda fun.
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.